H.O.P.E. Academy is a co-ed Christian elementary school committed to providing a quality, Christ-centered education for our children. The Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin. Students are accepted in the order of receipt of their application, testing information, and availability of space.
All students who desire a Christian educational experience and who fulfill the age, health, academic and behavioral requirements are eligible for admission into HOPE Academy.
Documents Required for Admission are:
1. Presentation of an original birth certificate (The school will keep a copy on file)
2. Proof of exact dates of required immunization as required by the State of Maryland
3. Physical examination within 12 months prior to entering school and health history
4. Proof of custody (when applicable)
5. Transfer students will need to provide a certified transcript and records from their last school
The Principal will place a student in a class, which is consistent with the results of the student’s prior academic records and any admission testing.