The Huber Child Development Center is a co-ed Christian educational Center committed to providing a quality, Christ centered education for our children. The Center admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin. Students are accepted in the order of receipt of their application, testing information, and availability of space.
All students who desire a Christian educational experience and who fulfill the age, health, academic and behavioral requirements are eligible for admission into the Huber Child Development Center.
1. For our 3 Year Old Class – The child must be fully potty trained
2. For our Pre-Kindergarten Program – The child must be 4 Years Old by September 1st
Documents Required for Admission are:
1. Presentation of an original birth certificate (The Center will keep a copy on file)
2. Emergency Forms (2 parts)
3. Health Inventory- Completed by a Health Practitioner (4 pages)
4. Physician’s Report
5. Parent’s Guide to Regulated Child Care
6. Parent Agreement Form